The Nimbus atmospheric plasma is dual nozzle version device localised improvement of the adhesion characteristics of a wide range of materials.
It is a compact standalone instrument which delivers a continuous plume (8-10mm wide) of low temperature plasma to the surface and can easily be integrated with assembly/production lines with or without robot handling. The Cirrus operates with compressed air and doesn’t require any special gases or other services. A rear panel sub-D connector allows start/stop triggering of the plasma via an external signal supplied by the line.
Plasma zones can be applied to different areas or overlapped to cover wider areas.
Atmospheric plasma advantages:
- Fast localised atmospheric plasma pre-treatment of parts prior to bonding
- Ultrafine atmospheric plasma cleaning
- Surface activation with atmospheric plasma
- Highest quality treatments
- Very low operation cost & easy integration with automated lines